11/09/2017

Another Army Completed!

So I've continued to get more BattleTech completed this week.  Over the last couple days I've finished up my 8th Donegal Guard regiment.  I had two of the battalions completed previously and then the 3rd Battalion was just partially painted.  So without further ado, on to the models.
So first up is the Battalion Command Lance.  A nice sturdy force ready to stiffen a line or help assault an enemy strong point.
Next up is G Company of the Regiment.  This is the hard hitters of the battalion with plenty of fire support from the Catapults and Trebuchets and the Longbow of course.
H Company is still plenty of fire support but with a scout lance included as well.  Some maneuver there but it's a fairly brawler over all.
And for the last company, we have a couple of my favorite lances.  One is a Hussar leading a trio of Mercurys and then the other is a quartet of Phoenix Hawk LAMs.  Being RoboTech game models, they're a bit too large to be Stingers or Wasps, so Phoenix Hawks works well.

And with that, all 3 Battalions are done.  It's nice to start getting some armies done.  Next up is I want to get some more Primaris Marines painted now that I've got a color scheme locked in.  So pretty excited over all on how the hobby side of things has been going and hopefully it continues to go this smoothly.

So that's all for now and I'll see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment