8/08/2016

Crows and Some Things That Flies

So even though I was out of town most of the past week, I did manage to continue making progress on my BattleTech mercenary force Flock of Crows.  The Second Company command lance, Second Company alpha lance, Third Company command lance, and Third Company third platoon are all painted and ready for basing.
 
 
 
 The battalion is coming along nicely and I'm happy with the progress so far.  Next up is something for my Lions of Harlech.  When I was leaving town this past Tuesday, I spent some time hitting some stores in Knoxville.  One of those was the Warhammer Store out at Turkey Creek.  While there are many tempting items in there, I only ran into one that I just couldn't walk away from.  My Storm Talon now has a slightly meaner brother in a new Stormhawk Interceptor.  It's a great looking kit and so far I've managed to keep myself from starting on it until I get the Flock of Crows finished.
 

And then the last of all, I caught a sale at SciFi City the same day and grabbed one of the new X-Wing Imperial Veterans expansions.  The Tie Bomber and Tie Defender are both great looking ships and I look forward to getting back up to Johnson City and the gaming group there to try them out.

So that's the progress for now and I'll see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment