4/01/2016

Death From Above

So I've gotten 4 of the Robotech Tactics models put together to use as Phoenix Hawk LAMs.  I used the Guardian mode variant to make them stand out from a regular Phoenix Hawk.  While the other Robotech models for the Warhammer, Longbow, Rifleman, and Archer were pretty easy to assemble, this kit was a bit more of a task to assemble.
If the rain continues to be past us this afternoon, I've got a number of models that need primed and I'll be working on that.  In addition to the LAMs, I've got the Bren Carrier, the Humber Scout Car, and about a couple dozen other mechs that need primed.  If I get all the priming done today, since I'm off work on Tuesday, I'll be trying to make a dent in the paint queue.

Speaking of the Bren Carrier, it'll be getting its debut battle tomorrow evening against Bob.  I'm not sure if he'll be running his US Paras or his Germans, but my British Paras with a bit of support will be heading into the breach for King, Country, and maybe an extra pint at the pub.

Also coming up in the near future, on Saturday, April 16th, I'll be in west Knoxville at the new Warhammer store there for the Space Marine 30th Anniversary festivities with my Lions of Harlech.  If anyone is a marine fan or in the area, hope to see you all there.

That's all for now and I'll see you all next go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment