11/24/2015

Busy Week

Well, since I'm in retail management plus also involved in staffing a new store that will be opening in January, it's been a pretty busy couple weeks for me.  I haven't had much hobby time but I did get in an order that I had been expecting.
My 28mm Forge from Armorcast arrived to use as terrain for my Mordheim Dwarf band.  I plan on it being part of their camp, an abandoned blacksmith shop on the outskirts of the city that has been put into use by the expedition.

I also just went in on a Kickstarter.  I've had pretty good luck with them with 3 successful and good time frames and only one failure that didn't deliver.  The risks on this one is low as it's being done by the creator of Gruntz and is being assisted by two established companies, Brigade Models and Army Painter.  I've always liked the idea and aesthetics of Aeronuf, so it being recreated as Imperial Skies as an alternative WW1 is interesting.  The link for anyone interested is here.  Many thanks to John of John's Toy Soldier fame for putting it on my radar.

That's all for now and I'll see you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment