6/26/2017

More Donegal Guard

 So made some progress on my 8th Donegal Guard.  I finished the 1st Battalion's command lance and then 2nd Battalion's F Company.  I'm off work tomorrow so planning on getting the whole group so far with a clear coat layer to finish them off.
 
1st Battalion
Command Lance
    Major Curtis Westbrook, Awesome
    1st Lt. James Lannister, Black Knight
    2nd Lt. Matthew Green, Victor
    2nd Lt. Katherine Wright, Jagermech
F Company
First Lance
    Captain Jessica Dorsett, Atlas
    1st Lt. Oliver McGinely, Atlas
    Andrew Vortemann, Rifleman
    Eric Carson, Rifleman
Second Lance
    2nd Lt. Howard Anderson, Thug
    Erica Sullivan, Stalker
    Thomas Croft, Stalker
    Cordelia Somners, Stalker
Third Lance
    2nd Lt. Edward Hathaway, Griffin
    Walther Zeiss, Griffin
    Lise Dorsch, Wolverine
    Heinrich Weiss, Wolverine

This just leaves 1st Battalion's C Company left to paint and base.  I should be able to have them done by the end of the week.  I've also got the Primaris Marines from the new 40K Starter Box to assemble as well as a Militia Unit for BattleTech to get painted.  All in all, more than enough hobby stuff to do, but we're crossing things off the list and making progress so it's all good.

Also, it looks like I'll be getting in 1K points game of 8th Edition 40K this coming Saturday night.  Cheef and I are both looking forward to taking the rules on a test drive and I'm hoping to have my list finalized in the next couple days.  I briefly considered breaking out the Knight, but no, would much rather keep it a fun casual game since we'll both be on our first game of 8th.  We'll see how it goes and I'll try to remember to take pics of the game.

That's all for now and I'll see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment