2/10/2014

2nd Company

Up for this blog post is my Second Company.  Again, the vehicles listed in the company organization are fluff only, not owned though this is the company that I come closest with.  I'm only going to do transports in the different company pictures and do a separate post on the Dreadnoughts.  I've always loved Dreadnoughts so am planning to do a post with all of them together.  This company picture has about half my Rhino complement and all of my razorbacks.


2nd Company Assembled

2nd Company, Battle Company "Guardians of Honor"
Captain Aithne Cystennin, Master of the Watch
    Company Champion Petyr Harisal, Defender of Honor
    Company Standard Bearer Owyn Ghiscari
    6 Tactical Squads
    2 Assault Squads
    2 Devastator Squads
    5 Dreadnoughts
    9 Rhinos
    4 Razorbacks

Command Squad

My Command Squads are made up of the models I use for Sternguard as well as the Apothecaries and extra special weapons models for the Tactical Squads.

And as a little correction of errors, it seems that some guys went on deployment and missed out on the memo on when company pictures were going to be taken.  A dozen scouts and six terminators ended up in a box on a shelf separated from the rest of my 40K models and didn't make the appropriate blog posts.  So here are their belated appearance.

We really do exist.


No comments:

Post a Comment