5/30/2014

A Chapter Master and Guardsmen

So the ships I've got on order from a couple different places haven't arrived yet, so it'll be next week before I make some more progress on the Imperial Naval deep space forces.  However, I did get 20 lasgun guardsmen and a grenade launcher fellow assembled for the Cymric Sub-Sector Battle Fleet 4th Naval Infantry Regiment.  I still need to get some plasma and meltaguns assembled as well as some heavy weapon bases, but I should be able to field between 1,000 and 1,500 points really soon.
After that, I've finally finished the converting for my Chapter Master Annwn Piet Moriarty, the Lord Harlech, Dominus Cymru, Knight Commander of Tyr, Lord Defender of the Eastern Fringes, Keeper of the Seal of Cymru.  I'm super pleased with how he came out and have worked out a deal with RTVortil to get him a worth paintjob as well.
 
 
Along with the Chapter Master, I've completed his Seneschal the Veteran Sgt Willam Holmes and his personal banner bearer.
 
That's all for now and hopefully coming out of the weekend, I'll get some more ships assmebled/converted and then see about getting them primed.  I won't get to game tomorrow due to work, but I'll have the next couple Saturdays off and I'm looking forward to getting a few games of the new 7th Edition in.

Hope you all enjoyed and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment